Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Part 29 - Nymphadora's Point of View

What ?! What did she say ?

Me: Are you really pregnant? When did that happen?
Miriam: Shhhh… I’m not… but please, don’t tell anyone…
Me: Oh… alright… but what will we do now?
Miriam: I don’t know… but maybe Voldemort won’t want to marry me anymore…
Me: I don’t think so… my parents said that if you don’t want to marry Voldemort, you’ll die… we’ll all die…

I was about to go on on my explanation but I couldn’t because someone was coming in… It was my mum.

Me: Mum!
Mum: Shut up and come with me. Lord Voldemort wants to talk with you, about your Mudblood friend…
Miriam: Hey! I’m not a Mudblood!

But My mum only laughs and she took my arm and lead me somewhere else. I came across Draco.

Mum: Draco? Where are you going?
Draco: I’m going to see Mrs. Voldemort…
Mum: Well, your parents and us were thinking about giving you our daughter.
Me: What?
Mum: You understand clearly, we thought about a wedding between you and Draco. The Malfoys are, after all, the most powerful family in the pureblood wizardry word…
Draco: I wouldn’t mind having dear Harry Potter’s girlfriend when he’ll die…
Me: You little...
Mum: CRUCIO !!!
Me: AAAAaaaaaaaaah !!!!!!
Mum: Serves you right ! Don’t answer back to your future husband !!!
Draco: So, I’ll see you later my sweet…

I was about to punch him hard in the face but Mum took me away from him.

Mum: You make us wasting time, Dark Lord is waiting for us…
Me: What does it want with me ?
Mum: You have some advantages …
Me: What ?
Mum: Shut up … Bow.

We were now in front of a massive chair. Voldemort was sitting like he was the most powerful Lord on earth… and he was watching me, like a slave…

Voldemort: So, here is your daughter…
Mum: Yes my Lord, she is.
Voldemort: A metamorphic, isn’t she ?
Mum: Due to my grandma’, yes my Lord.
Voldemort: Come here !

But I wasn’t moving. I was expecting Harry or someone else, to come and rescue us from death.

Voldemort: Imperium !
Me: No !!
Voldemort: I said, Come HERE !!

So without even thinking about what I was doing, my feet started walking toward Voldemort… and the rest of my body bow in front of him.

Voldemort: A bit insolent isn’t she ? I’ll change that… Welcome Miss Tonks to my mansion. I hope you’re enjoying your room and the fact that your boyfriend will die soon enough….
Me: He is… dead ?
Voldemort: Don’t ask question !!
Me: Harry’s… dead ?
Voldemort: Probably, at this time…
Me: *cry* No…

Voldemort: Yes yes, well, it’s time to have dinner… Where’s the princess ?

As he said this, I saw Draco and Miriam coming in. I wanted to say something, but all of my thoughts where on Harry. He was dead.
I was forced to sat between my parents.

Voldemort: Ah! Here is my princess! Good evening!
Miriam: Good evening…
Voldemort: Come here! Join us! *he pointed towards an empty chair near him*

It wa so quiet. I was like I didn’t want to live anymore.

Voldemort: Miriam? Are you alright, princess?
Me: Yes, my lord… but I’m not hungry anymore… can I go back to my room?
Voldemort: Of course, but… wait a minute. Miss Tonks! Come here!

So I got up and walked towards them.

Voldemort: Well, as both of you must know, Miss Tonks will become a death eater tomorrow and I decided to marry Miriam tomorrow evening.
Miriam: But…
Voldemort: I know… you’re pregnant, but… Miss Tonks will receive her dark mark tomorrow morning and her first task as a death eater is to prepare a potion… a potion for you, Miriam Evelyn… she’ll give it to you and when you drink it, you’ll lose your baby… but, of course, if you’re not pregnant, the potion will kill you…

WHAT ? I will have to make a potion to kill Miriam…

Voldemort: You can return to your room, princess… See you tomorrow.

And then, she left quickly without turning back.

Voldemort: Tonks, you know what you have to do ! GO !

I didn’t want to go a make a potion to kill one of my best friends. But a Death Eater came and takes my arm.

Me: Get off me !! Don’t touch me !!
Death Eater: Master, the girl doesn’t want to cooperate!
Voldemort: Let me see… Impero !!

And then, it feels like… nothing. I could feel what I was doing but I couldn’t move to not do it. Everything is such a mess of nonsense. I don’t have correct thought. I might start going crazy. I see people screaming, getting hurt. Sometimes I remember they’re friend of mine, sometimes I don’t.
The world is so black.
And then, the light. A bloody blinding white light.

Me: Where am I ? Can you put that light away ?
Voice: You pass out. This is not your time. Wake up… This is not your time…
Me: Have to wake myself up ? Why ?
Voice: There’s a life before death, you have nothing to do here, not yet…
Me: Who are you ? I know your voice. I’m sure I know it…
Voice: You know it, don’t try to remember it… Just wake yourself up…
Me: I’m up… I’m so up…

Voice: Dora ? Dora, please wake up…
Me: I’m up… I’m so up…
Voice: What ?? DOCTOR !!! She said something !! She said something !!!
Me: Who’s that ?
Voice: It’s me, Harry.
Me: Harry… *start crying* No, Harry’s dead. He is dead. *cry*
Voice: Mr Potter, I think you should get out. She is in a chocked statement.
Voice: A schocked statement ? What do you mean ?
Voice: The Imperius Curse is one of the three most powerful spells a human can bear… and Miss Tonks is a metamorphic, she already had a long coma before that, she needs to rest.
Voice: But, she’ll need me.
Voice: As you may have heard, she believe that you are dead.
Me: Harry is dead, I couldn’t save him… *cry*
Voice: Now please get out.

I heard some footsteps and someone coming closer to me.

Voice: Hi Miss Tonks, you’re in security, please, open your eyes very slowly if you can…

So I did.

Me: Where am I ?
Voice: I’m your doctor and you’re in St Mangoust for the second time of your life for about the same reason. You’ve just awoken from a long coma.
Me: Who was the person with you ? The first who spoke, who called you ?
Doctor: I can’t tell you. Not now, you wouldn’t believe me.
Me: Tell me.
Doctor: The person who was here was Harry Potter. Do you remember him ?
Me: Yeah, I love him. And Voldemort did tell me that he’d be dead…

And then, I saw Ron, Miriam, Fred, George and someone else in the very back coming in.

Posted by Miriam&Dora @ 11:49 am

Listening


Get your own Flash MP3 Player

Gallery

The Gryffindors' Common Room

Visits


visits

The Magic of Time


Link us!


Blogs you should visit