Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Part 28 - Nymphadora's Point of View

Mrs Weasley was giving me a warm mother hug. And Mr Weasley was watching us, not knowing what to say or what to do.

Miriam: Dora…
Harry: Dora! What happened?

I couldn’t say anything. I was so sad and shocked that I couldn’t say anything but just crying. Harry gave me a hug. But I started to feel ashamed to cry like this in front of everyone so I run upstairs to hide myself.

When I entered in my room. I went into my bed and I covered myself with the sheets and I cried cried cried …
Then I heard the door opening.

Me: Who’s there?
Voice: It’s me.
Me: Go away Harry!
Harry: I won’t go until you tell me what happened!
Me: No! I won’t tell you, I’m scared, I feel ashamed …
Harry: But why?
Me: Harry…
Harry: tell me! I want to know why you’re gone, where did you go?
Me: I can’t tell you.
Harry: Sweetie, tell me. I need to know what makes you miserable.
Me: I’m … not… miserable *cry harder than ever*

For the second time, the door opened and Ron, Hermione and Mimi came in.

Harry: What are you doing here? Don’t you see that Nymphadora isn’t alright?
Miriam: Yes, we noticed that, and that’s why we are here! She’s our friend too and we care about her! And you shouldn’t be so rude, Harry!
Harry: Who are you calling rude, Evelyn?
Miriam: You!

Oh great now my friends need to argue! What else would happen again? I didn’t know why, but it makes me more sad again and I cried even more.

Harry: See what you did…
Me: It’s alright, Harry… they can stay…
Miriam: Thanks…

So they approached and they sat down.

Ron: What happened, Dora?
Harry: She doesn’t want to talk about it… she didn’t tell me…
Miriam: But we can’t help you if you don’t tell us what happened, Dora…
Hermione: Mimi is right… Tell us what happened…

I hesitated a bit. Maybe they were all right, maybe I should tell them…

Me: My parents are in Azkaban…
Harry: What?! Why?!
Me: They are Death Eaters…
Miriam, Ron, Hermione & Harry: WHAT?!

I start to cry again.

Me: They are Death Eaters… they want me to be a Voldemort’s follower…
Miriam: That’s so bad…
Ron: Well, they don’t want you to be You-Know-Who’s wife…
I didn’t know what he was talking about.

Me: What are you saying, Ron?
Ron: Humm… well… it’s a complicated story…
Miriam: It’s my story…
Me: What? Tell me…

I saw Miriam’s face turning blue and I wanted to know what that story was about.
I wasn’t crying anymore, I just wanted to know what she has to tell us.

Miriam: Well, do you remember when Ron and I got lost in the forest? We found some fairies… one of them is about my age… she’s Aislin Silver, my cousin. Her mother, Jacqueline Silver, told me that I am the Princess of the Faeries, because my grandmother was the queen. I was so happy when she told me that, but then Dumbledore told me that Voldemort told my aunt that he wants to marry a princess of the fairies or he’ll destroy their world, so, my aunt decided to… *I started to cry*… to give me… to him… she wants Voldemort to marry me! *I was crying hard*
Harry: That’s confusing…
Me: And sad… but she is not your mother! You didn’t even know her…
Miriam: That’s true… but… one day she’ll find me and then… I’ll have to…
Hermione: Marry Voldemort…
Ron: No you won’t!!! You won’t marry anyone but me!

She hugged him, she was still crying and I thought once more about what happened to me, and what I would have to face… and I start cry again.
Suddenly, Ron showed us a shiny thing.

Miriam: Ron? Where did you have my necklace?
Ron: Inside my pocket… It’s shining again…
Harry: What’s that?
Miriam: The necklace which my aunt gave me…
Me: Let me touch it…

Ron, Miriam and Harry were already touching it, and when I touched it too, something strange happened…
I felt everything spinning around me and when I opened my eyes, I saw a very dark garden… Definitely, we weren’t in the Burrow anymore… Ron, Harry and Miriam were there too. They looked very confused.

Harry: What happened?
Ron: I don’t know… but I don’t like this place…
Miriam: Maybe the necklace was a Portkey…
Me: Yeah… but why didn’t it work the first time you touched it?
Ron: Because… well, maybe they’ve just activated it now…
Harry: I suppose you’re right…

That place was dark and cold and we were scared and confused. We decided to explore it. Harry was by my side and he put a protect arm around my waist.

Harry: Where are we? I really don’t like this place…
Miriam: You’re not the only one… I think we’re lost…
Me: Well, but Hermione will tell Mr and Mrs Weasley that we disappeared…
Miriam: Yes! And they’ll look for us… I just hope they can find us before it’s too late…
Ron: Oh no…
Me: What happened?
Ron: Death eaters…

We turned around and saw a group of death eaters coming towards us. Luckily, they hadn’t seen us…

Harry: RUN!!!!!!!
As soon as Harry said it, he took my hand and he lead me somewhere I didn’t know where and I was sure that he didn’t know himself what he was doing.

Me: Harry, I’m out of breathe.
Harry: Don’t stop running!
Me: I’m scared, and I’m tired.
Harry: Don’t stop sweetie, come on!
Me: Let me remembering you that I’ve spend many weeks asleep and I can’t make a huge physical effort.
Harry: Honey, I know that you’re tired but you don’t want them to catch us, do you?
Me: of course not.*

And then I froze. I saw something flying very down. Death Eaters saw us and they were laughing.

Death Eater: CATCH HER!!!
Harry: NO!! RUN!!!!

I start running again but they were flying to damn fast for us. They were forming a circle around us, and they were no way we could escape.

Death eater: How lovely to see you dear, after so many months…
Me: Mum?
Death eater: Hello sweetie, nice to see me huh? Don’t be so rude, say hello to your dad…
Dad: I think your mum said something… say hello to me.

I didn’t say anything.

Mum: Crucio!!!

I feel such a pain shouting through down my spine, I was screaming and crying. It was so painful.

Me: Harry? Harry?
Harry: DORA!!!
Me: It hurts. *cry*
Harry: What the hell did you do?
Dad: Harry? Harry Potter?
Harry: Himself.
Dad: The Lord will be delighted to see that we have caught you and my daughter. You know what will happened to you *me*. I’ll bring you to the Lord, and you’ll join us…
Harry: No she won’t.
Dad: Don’t be so rude….Bellatrix? Do what you have to do.
Bellatrix: Sure CRUCIO!!! CRUCIO!!! CRUCIO!!!
Me: HARRY!!!! NO!!!!
Mum: You shut up! Or you’ll have the same.

I saw Harry’s body torturing he was screaming and trembling, with spasm…

Then, two other death eaters take me and Harry’s unconscious body.

Me: Where are the others?
Mum: The boys seem to be in the dungeons… Tomorrow you’ll get your tattoo and Voldemort will get married. If your Mudblood friend say no… She’ll die, you’ll all die. You’ll stay with her.

And one of them finally pushes in a sort of cave.
There I found Mimi who run toward me and gave me a hug.

Miriam: Dora! I’m so happy to see you!!! What happened? Where are we?
Me: This is Voldemort’s mansion…
Miriam: No…
Me: Yes…
Miriam: But… what happened? Where’s Ron? And Harry?
Me: Harry’s really hurt… a woman called Bellatrix casted so many Cruciatus curses on him… he’s in the dungeon… he’s fainted… I’m so scared for him…
Miriam: Oh… that’s terrible… but how about Ron?
Me: I don’t know… I didn’t see him…
Miriam: Oh no… *I started to cry*
Me: The death eaters sent me here… they want me to be near you… I really don’t know why… but they’ll put a dark mark on my arm tomorrow… *she was really scared and started to cry*
Miriam: Oh… please, don’t cry… we’ll find a way to get out of here…
Me: No, we won’t… Voldemort plans to marry you tomorrow!
Miriam: WHAT?

But I couldn’t answer. Someone entered in the room. It was a man wearing black clothes, but I couldn’t see his face. He was scary…

Miriam: Are you… Lord Voldemort?
Voldemort: Yes… you are intelligent, princess…
Miriam: Thanks…
Voldemort: I think you must know that you’re going to be my wife…
Miriam: Yes, my Lord. But, I can’t marry you…
Voldemort: Why not, princess?
Miriam: Humm… because…

I could tell she was thinking about something to say.

Miriam: I can’t marry you, my Lord, because I’m pregnant… Ronald Weasley is the father.

Voldemort left without a word. And I stood there, not knowing what to say or ask…

Mimi couldn’t be pregnant… could she?

Posted by Miriam&Dora @ 11:38 am

Listening


Get your own Flash MP3 Player

Gallery

The Gryffindors' Common Room

Visits


visits

The Magic of Time


Link us!


Blogs you should visit