Saturday, May 06, 2006

Part 27 - Nymphadora's Point of View

Me: I trust you. I know that you’ll beat him. And I’ll be by your side… Won’t I? Harry? I’ll be at your side… right?
Harry: I… I don’t know…
Me: Harry? What do you mean by ‘you don’t know’?
Harry: I don’t want him to find you. You know, if he knows about us… I mean, that I have a girlfriend that I love; I’ll find you to find me… I just don’t want you to get hurt.
Me: Listen, if he wants to find you, I’ll find me anyway. If he takes you, he’ll have to take me too.
Harry: you don’t understand. You can’t be serious…
Me: I’m bloody serious Harry!
Harry: Promise me to be careful…
Me: I promise, and you don’t ever try to play the hero* tears in the voice*
Harry: Mmmm… okay, I promise. I’ll just try to stay alive…
Me: Yeah… Don’t leave me, I need you… *cry*
Harry: Don’t cry sweetie.

And so he took me in his arms and kissed me softly on my lips. The kisses became to be more and more passionate and then, Harry stopped brutally.

Me: What’s wrong?
Harry: I thought I just saw… someone…

And so he stood up and walked by the door to see if anyone has seen us.
He opened the door and stood there for a few seconds.

Me: Baby? What is it?
Harry: Nothing. There’s no one up there.
Me: Maybe we should get back downstairs.
Harry: I don’t want to.
Me: What do you want to do then?
Harry: J you know what I want to do…
Me: Harry!! Come on! Let see where the others are!
Harry: Aaaaalllright L

So I took his hand and I stroke it slightly.
We went downstairs and I saw the twins playing outside through the window and then…

Voice: Hey lovebirds!
Me: Hermione! J So good to see you here!
Hermione: Yeah, sorry, I couldn’t come earlier, Harry told me that you awoke on Christmas.
Me: Did he? *looking at him*
Harry: J I had to.
Me: thanks. So, Hermione, how have you been?
Hermione: I’ve been very well, missing all of you guys! That’s terrible! I can’t live 2 weeks without seeing you!
Harry: J We know how much you love us!
Hermione: J Yeah I do.
Harry: Where did you go this year? Same place?
Hermione: Yeah, I spent as usual my Christmas’ holiday in Paris with my parents. It was great fun! What did you get?
Harry: My girlfriend backJ, and some stuff…

I heard them talking but I wasn’t focus anymore on what they were saying. Hermione said she went to Paris. Then it makes me think about my parents, my old school, my old friends… I didn’t have any news from anyone for a very long time now.

My parents didn’t show any sign of life since so long.

Hermione: Dora? Are you here?
Me: Mmm… What?
Hermione: Anything wrong?
Me: I’m fine JL

But I don’t think I convinced her. But Harry bought it without problems.

Hermione: Mmm… Where are Ron and Mimi?
Mrs Weasley: I told Mimi to go to the attic for her dress.
Hermione: Dress?
Mrs Weasley: Yeah, they have planed to make a contest of plays.
Hermione: Okay, I supposed she is with Ron… L
Me: Don’t be sad Hermione; I’m pretty sure you’ll find someone very soon J
Hermione: I hope so…
Harry: Oh girls….
Hermione and me: Oh boys….

And we all start laughing. Harry held me around my waist and Hermione decided to look for Ron and Mimi.

Harry: And what about us?
Me: What?
Harry: We didn’t decide yet what we’re going to play?
Me: I don’t know. I don’t even know if I want to play…
Harry: Oh L you don’t have too if you don’t want.
Me: You really want to do it?
Harry: I’d like to, but only if you are with me.
Me: Okay so what do you want to play?
Harry: I’ve heard Mimi that you love Romeo & Juliet story… So maybe, you’d like to be my Juliet…
Me: And having you as my Romeo!!! AAARRGGHHH!!!!
Harry: *laughing* Thanks, I knew that I’ll disgust you one day J

And so he started to tickle me! I was laughing so hard. I could barely breathe.

Me: Harry!!! *hahahaha* Stop!! *hahahaha* stop it!!! *hahahaha* I can’t breathe!! *hahahaha*
Harry: Okay… I’ll get you later!
Me: I’ll win this time!

He approaches me and he kissed me softly on the lips and on my cheeks.
I couldn’t help but smile because he was so tender. It felt good.

Mrs Weasley: Oh Arthur, see this, aren’t they cute?
Mr Weasley: Yeah, it reminds me when we met…
Mrs Weasley: Yeah me too, but don’t speak about it in front of the kids…
Mr Weasley: Yeah you’re right... KIDS!!!! LUNCH IS READY!!!

Harry: Come on! I’m starving!

So we went in the kitchen to have our lunch. Mimi, Ron and Hermione didn’t show up when we start and they came a bit later and join us.
After this, they all went on a couch and start talking about the script of their play with Ginny and Harry joined them and I stood all alone.

I was looking through the window and I thought about my parents. Why on earth they did show up since I was in coma? Why they didn’t send me cards or nothing else?
I made me sad to think that they had probably forsaken me.
Then, I heard somebody running in.

Mr Weasley: Dora?! DORA?! Where are you?
Me: Over here Mr Weasley!
Mr Weasley: There you are! I have some news…
Me: Some news? From who?
Mr Weasley: Well, Cornelius Fudge…
Me: What does he want with me?
Mr Weasley: He wants to see you. Now.
Me: Why? Why the Minister…
Mr Weasley: Ex Minister
Me: Why the ex minister of Magic wants to see me?
Mr Weasley: He has to talk to you.
Me: Mr Weasley, if you know something, just tell me.
Mr Weasley: I’d tell you if I could, I can’t tell you, I’m not allowed.
Me: What’s going on?
Mr Weasley: Come with me, we’ll go to the Minister by Flow Powder. Take your coat.

So I run to my bedroom and I put my shoes on, and I took my coat. And I got back downstairs.

Harry: Hey sweetie! Where have you been? And… where are you going?
Me: I’ll tell you when I’ll come back okay?
Harry: Where are you going? Why are you leaving?
Me: Harry, it’s too long to explain, I supposed that Mrs Weasley knows so ask her and tell the others if they want to know. I have to go.
Harry: Wait, I’ll go with you!
Me: No, Harry.

He seems so frustrated that I said ‘no’ like this.

Harry: When will you come back?
Me: I don’t know. Don’t worry, I’ll come back. Have fun with the others. I love you.
Harry: Mmm, wait honey; just tell me where are you going?
Me: Ask Mrs Weasley, I’m late sorry.
Harry: Say…
Me: I don’t have time baby, I love you bye.

And Mr Weasley took my hand and led me into the green flame which were already burning and twisting like mad in the fire place, leaving Harry in front of it.
So, I hold Mr Weasley’s hand tighter because it was spinning so hard and it start to give me nausea and a headache.

Mr Weasley: Here we are.

So I start walking to the office where I saw ‘Minister of Magic’ written on the door.

Mr Weasley: Wait Dora!
Me: What are we waiting for? It sounds like it’s a bad new, so I want to know what it is quickly.
Mr Weasley: I know but listen first.
Me: What?
Mr Weasley: Whatever the Minister will say to you, I want you to know that Molly and I consider you like our own daughter. We took care of you while you were unconscious, and we hope that you fell well in our house.
Me: That’s very kind of you and I felt really like home with you J
Mr Weasley: Plus – I haven’t finished – don’t answer the Minister… I know you’re kind of wild and you don’t like to be upset by someone and all… but this time, I have to ask you, not too reply to the Minister, alright?
Me: I’ll try…
Mr Weasley: Okay, here we go…

So he took my hand again and led me to the office. Having him holding my hand feels like he really believed that he is my father. And it feels good.
So he knocked on the door and I heard someone approving us to enter the room.

So Mr Weasley, let me hand go and wink at me with a faint smile.

And I entered.
I was kind of dark. There was just the light from the fire place and a desk with a man behind it.

Man: Hello, Miss Tonks.
Me: Minister.
Minister: Does anyone tell you why you are here?
Me: No.
Minister: Well, that’s good. I was in the regret to bring you here because we have some news for you…
Me: Alright, I’m listening.
Minister: I have to ask you to be brave… I know you’ll be… with such a family like the Weasley behind you, who are here to support you…
Me: Can you, please, tell me?
Minister: Mmmm… it’s about your parents.
Me: Really? Where are they?
Minister: In Azkaban actually.
Me: WHAT???!!!!
Minister: They have been found near the Burrow few hours ago, wands in hands, cursing Unforgivable Curses on a poor kid. And, Aurors found them… I’m sorry to announce you that they have the Dark Mark on their arms. Did you know it?
Me: Of course not!! How can this happen? I’ve been in coma for a very long time; I didn’t know they were with Voldemort.
Minister: How DARE YOU PRONONCE HIS NAME IN THIS OFFICE!!!!
Me: I’m sorry… I can’t believe it L
Minister: We think that they were looking for you, and for Mr Potter.
Me: For me? Why? They didn’t even come when I was in hospital.
Minister: They couldn’t showed up because there is too much of security in St Mangoust and they could have been caught.
Me: And Harry… Oh my god!
Minister: What?
Me: He is my boyfriend. If they want me, if Vol…. you-know-who wants him, and me… Oh my god! He is in danger because of me!
Minister: I’m sorry to give you bad news like this.
Me: Can I leave?
Minister: yes, but be prudent. Don’t walk around… the Death Eaters are still looking for you and Mr Potter. Your parents’ wants you back, they want to get you and send you to You-Know-who to become, like them, a Death Eater…
Me: I don’t want to be a Death Eater… L
Minister: Anyway, take care.
Me: Thanks, bye…
When I got out, Mr Weasley was standing in front of me and he took me in his arms like a father, and I cried hard. The only thing he said was ‘I’m sorry, don’t worry, we’re here’
He led me to the fire place to get back to The Burrow.
So, once again, I was spinning around and I had nausea.

When I get back to the Burrow. The only person I saw was Mrs Weasley who was almost crying, she took me in her arms in a mother embrace. The others weren’t in the living… probably outside, having rehearsals for their plays, not knowing that their friend’s parents are Death Eaters and locked in Azkaban.

Posted by Miriam&Dora @ 9:29 am

Listening


Get your own Flash MP3 Player

Gallery

The Gryffindors' Common Room

Visits


visits

The Magic of Time


Link us!


Blogs you should visit