Saturday, May 06, 2006

Part 27 - Miriam's Point of View

So, I went upstairs, towards Harry’s bedroom. I knocked the door, but no one answered.

Me: Harry? Are you there?
Harry: What do you want?
Me: Well, the dinner is ready…
Harry: I’m not hungry…
Me: Is Dora with you?

Harry opened the door. He looked very sad.

Harry: No, she isn’t here…
Me: No? So, where did she go?
Harry: I’d like to know that too… Mr. Weasley told her that she had to go somewhere with him… Have they already arrived?
Me: No… But what happened?
Harry: I don’t know… She didn’t tell me…Well, let’s go downstairs…
Me: Alright…

We went downstairs and we saw Nymphadora, Mrs and Mr Weasley in the living room. Mrs Weasley was hugging Nymphadora, who was looking very sad and crying. We ran towards them.

Me: Dora…
Harry: Dora! What happened?

Harry hugged his girlfriend, but she ran towards her room, crying.

Harry: What happened?
Mr Weasley: I think you should ask Nymphadora, Harry…
Harry: Alright…

So, he followed her. I stood in the living room, very confused… what happened to her? Why was she crying? Where did she and Mr Weasley go?

Mrs Weasley: Mimi? Mimi?
Me: Yes, Mrs Weasley?
Mrs. Weasley: The others are in the kitchen having dinner. I think you should join them…
Me: Alright…

I went to the kitchen and sat near Ron and Hermione. I wasn’t hungry, so I was eating very slowly. I was still confused about what happened.

Ron: Mimi? Are you with us?
Me: Humm… what?
Hermione: I was trying to tell you that we’ll need two more characters to our play.
Me: Oh! I’m sorry, Hermione. Yes, you’re right!
Ron: You don’t seem alright… What happened?
Me: Well, when I went upstairs to tell Harry and Dora that the dinner was ready, Harry was alone. He told me that Dora had gone somewhere with Mr Weasley… And then, when we went downstairs, we saw Mrs Weasley hugging Dora, who was crying… then, she ran upstairs…
Hermione: That’s strange…
Me: Yes, it is… I’m still trying to figure out what happened…
Ron: Why don’t we go upstairs and ask her?
Me: I don’t think we should do that…
Ron: Why not?
Hermione: Maybe she needs to be alone…
Ron: Oh, come on!
Me: Well, alright…
Hermione: Okay…

So, Ron told Mrs Weasley that we weren’t hungry anymore and we went upstairs. Ron, I and Hermione entered in Nymphadora’s bedroom. She was sat on her bed, crying hard. Harry was near her.

Harry: What are you doing here? Don’t you see that Nymphadora isn’t alright?
Me: Yes, we noticed that, and that’s why we are here! She’s our friend too and we care about her! And you shouldn’t be so rude, Harry!
Harry: Who are you calling rude, Evelyn?
Me: You!

Nymphadora didn’t say anything, but she was crying even more now.

Harry: See what you did…
Nymphadora: It’s alright, Harry… they can stay…
Me: Thanks…

We went towards Nymphadora and sat near her.

Ron: What happened, Dora?
Harry: She doesn’t want to talk about it… she didn’t tell me…
Me: But we can’t help you if you don’t tell us what happened, Dora…
Hermione: Mimi is right… Tell us what happened…

Nymphadora hesitated a bit, but she decided to talk.

Nymphadora: My parents are in Azkaban…
Harry: What?! Why?!
Nymphadora: They are Death Eaters…
Me, Ron, Hermione & Harry: WHAT?!

Nymphadora started to cry again…

Nymphadora: They are Death Eaters… they want me to be a Voldemort’s follower…
Me: That’s so bad…
Ron: Well, they don’t want you to be You-Know-Who’s wife…

Yes, Ron was talking about my aunt… I started to feel bad… Nymphadora’s parents wanted to give her to Lord Voldemort too…

Nymphadora: What are you saying, Ron?
Ron: Humm… well… it’s a complicated story…
Me: It’s my story…
Nymphadora: What? Tell me…

I was so sad now… I was remembering all of it and I just didn’t want to talk about it, but then I saw that Nymphadora wasn’t crying anymore… she wanted to listen to me, so I told them.

Me: Well, do you remember when Ron and I got lost in the forest? We found some fairies… one of them is about my age… she’s Aislin Silver, my cousin. Her mother, Jacqueline Silver, told me that I am the Princess of the Faeries, because my grandmother was the queen. I was so happy when she told me that, but then Dumbledore told me that Voldemort told my aunt that he wants to marry a princess of the fairies or he’ll destroy their world, so, my aunt decided to… *I started to cry*… to give me… to him… she wants Voldemort to marry me! *I was crying hard*
Harry: That’s confusing…
Nymphadora: And sad… but she is not your mother! You didn’t even know her…
Me: That’s true… but… one day she’ll find me and then… I’ll have to…
Hermione: Marry Voldemort…
Ron: No you won’t!!! You won’t marry anyone but me!

I hugged him, I was still crying, but that made me feel a lot better…
Nymphadora was crying too, and she was right… it must be so bad… her parents want her to follow Voldemort…
Suddenly, Ron showed us a shiny thing.

Me: Ron? Where did you have my necklace?
Ron: Inside my pocket… It’s shining again…
Harry: What’s that?
Me: The necklace which my aunt gave me…
Nymphadora: Let me touch it…

Ron, I and Harry were already touching it, and when Nymphadora touched it too, something strange happened…
I felt everything spinning around me and when I opened my eyes, I saw a very dark garden… Definitely, we weren’t in the Burrow anymore… Ron, Harry and Nymphadora were there too. They looked very confused.

Harry: What happened?
Ron: I don’t know… but I don’t like this place…
Me: Maybe the necklace was a Portkey…
Nymphadora: Yeah… but why didn’t it work the first time you touched it?
Ron: Because… well, maybe they’ve just activated it now…
Harry: I suppose you’re right…

That place was dark and cold and we were scared and confused. We decided to explore it. Ron was holding my hand.

Harry: Where are we? I really don’t like this place…
Me: You’re not the only one… I think we’re lost…
Nymphadora: Well, but Hermione will tell Mr and Mrs Weasley that we disappeared…
Me: Yes! And they’ll look for us… I just hope they can find us before it’s too late…
Ron: Oh no…
Me: What happened?
Ron: Death eaters…

We turned around and saw a group of death eaters coming towards us. Luckily, they hadn’t seen us…

Harry: RUN!!!!!!!

We started running, but we didn’t know where to hide… Ron was still holding my hand while we were running and after a while, we didn’t see Harry and Nymphadora anymore… We hid under a big and dark tree.

Me: Ron… I’m so scared…
Ron: Don’t be… everything will be alright… *he gave me a sweet kiss*
Me: Yes, but are the death eaters still looking for us?

Then, someone spoke…

Someone: Oh yes… we are! But we found you, princess…

I knew that voice and that made me freeze!

Me: Draco! What are you doing here?
Ron: He’s a death eater, as well as his father…
Draco: That’s correct! I didn’t know you were so smart, Weasley… Maybe you are learning some things with Evelyn… well, maybe she’s not as useless as I thought…
Me: RON!

But it was too late… Ron had already punched Draco’s face.
Draco was furious and his nose was bleeding. Then, Draco’s father appeared.

Draco’s Father: Be nice to our special guests, Draco! You should respect the princess, afterwards, she’ll be the Lord’s wife… By the way, I am Lucius Malfoy. Nice to meet you, princess.
Me: I can’t say the same…
Lucius: How rude, princess… The Dark Lord won’t like that…
Me: I don’t care… I won’t marry him! Never!
Lucius: We’ll see… Draco, take the princess inside.
Draco: Ok… but what do I do with Weasley?
Lucius: Put him in the dungeon… he’s unimportant…

And he left… Draco was smiling at us with his usual evil smile.

Draco: How lovely… Weasley and Evelyn… the lovebirds… It will be a pleasure to separate you!

I saw Ron searching for his wand, but he didn’t have brought it with him.
Draco laughed.

Draco: Ah! Where’s your wand, Weasley? You’re not able to fight!
Me: Shut up! *I hugged Ron*
Draco: Ah! Why are you defending him, Evelyn? Can’t you see that he’s asleep?
Me: Wha…

Draco casted some spell on Ron and he fainted.

Me: RON!!! Wake up! Please, my love, wake up! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM, YOU STUPID COWARD?

Draco just laughed and casted the same spell on me.
I didn’t know how many time passed when I woke up. I was in a big room, placed on a bed. The room was a bit dark, but it had a lot of candles which emitted kind of a green light. I got up and sat on the bed. I was so scared… I didn’t know where I was and I didn’t know anything about my friends. Then, someone entered in the room. I was even more scared. But then I saw that it was Nymphadora. She wasn’t hurt. I ran towards her and hugged her.

Me: Dora! I’m so happy to see you!!! What happened? Where are we?
Nymphadora: This is Voldemort’s mansion…
Me: No…
Nymphadora: Yes…
Me: But… what happened? Where’s Ron? And Harry?
Nymphadora: Harry’s really hurt… a woman called Bellatrix Lestrange casted so many Cruciatus curses on him… he’s in the dungeon… he’s fainted… I’m so scared for him…
Me: Oh… that’s terrible… but how about Ron?
Nymphadora: I don’t know… I didn’t see him…
Me: Oh no… *I started to cry*
Nymphadora: The death eaters sent me here… they want me to be near you… I really don’t know why… but they’ll put a dark mark on my arm tomorrow… *she was really scared and started to cry*
Me: Oh… please, don’t cry… we’ll find a way to get out of here…
Nymphadora: No, we won’t… Voldemort plans to marry you tomorrow!
Me: WHAT?

But she couldn’t answer. Someone entered in the room. It was a man wearing black clothes, but I couldn’t see his face. He was scary…

Me: Are you… Lord Voldemort?
Voldemort: Yes… you are intelligent, princess…
Me: Thanks…
Voldemort: I think you must know that you’re going to be my wife…
Me: Yes, my Lord. But, I can’t marry you…
Voldemort: Why not, princess?
Me: Humm… because…

I tried to think about something clever to say… I had to tell him something… something very bad… which would change his mind… then, I had an idea. He wouldn’t want to marry me after that, well, until he discovers the truth…

Me: I can’t marry you, my Lord, because I’m pregnant… Ronald Weasley is the father.

Voldemort left without a word and Nymphadora was looking at me with a confused face.

Posted by Miriam&Dora @ 9:31 am

Listening


Get your own Flash MP3 Player

Gallery

The Gryffindors' Common Room

Visits


visits

The Magic of Time


Link us!


Blogs you should visit